Monday, October 29, 2012

Booksnthings: October 2012 meeting, January 2013 book.Lovely da...

Booksnthings: October 2012 meeting, January 2013 book.
Lovely da...
: October 2012 meeting, January 2013 book. Lovely day at Sue W's place, lively discussion of Hemingway's The Moveable Feast , comparing the 2...

Ladies
I have now attended 4 of the Book Club meetings and I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.  I felt a little nervous at the meeting on Sunday when Pat S handed me the hallowed note book and told me to scribe. Apparently it is the person whose home is designated next month's venue to write the notes on the discussion of the day.  Re-reading my notes - I am sure I haven't summarized very  well the great discussion on EH's book and I can hardly read my own writing.  My excuse is that its was my first time and I almost never write these days, not even Christmas cards, but use my computer to type everything.  So apologies, I will endeavour to do better next time.
With kind regards to all,
Maggie

No comments: